1.6.11

I ♥ Japan

Watch and learn....



I loooooove the hat!




 I like him all! The coat! Somebody look at the coat! I died.



I wanna marry him NOW! I love the pop style, I love him...

Siempre me gusto Japón, su gente, su estilo, su aire... y gracias a Japanese Streets puedo ver looks callejeros que me matan del amor.
Me gusta como saben (a mi parecer) tomar prendas y imponerlas con estilo, me gusta que sean atrevidos y para mi se adelantan 1000 años luz por lo menos a mi ciudad... como dije Watch and Learn....

I always liked Japan, the people, the style, the air ... Thanks to Japanese Streets I can see looks that kills me.
I like how they know (in my opinion) make stylish clothes and enforce them, I like that they are adventurous and for me 1000 light years are ahead at least to my city ... Watch and Learn as I said ....


Thanks Japanese Streets!

Love!.

The P.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario